Monday, July 1, 2013

Gossamer Blue Kit Club July Guest Designer!!

Hi Again Everyone! Awhile back I announced that I was the winner of a Guest Designing contest over at Gossamer Blue. Well, July is my month to Guest Design and can I just say that I was completely blown away by their kits this month! I really could not believe all the lovely goodness that was packed into each and every kit and add-on!! If you haven't check out Gossamer Blue, run, don't walk before this month is sold out! I created three layouts with the kits, and the first is a special Fancy Pants layout that features one of their new collections called What a Wonderful Day. It has got to be one of the happiest summertime collections ever! So fun!

IMG_5642-Edit-1 photo IMG_5642-Edit-1_zpsccb1aa47.jpg

Next, I created a Main Kit only layout, featuring a photo of my girls decked out in face paint at the end of school year carnival.

IMG_5648-Edit-2 photo IMG_5648-Edit-2_zps79af0c95.jpg

Finally, I used a mix of all the kits and add-ons to create this fun layout of my oldest daughter running through the sprinklers!

IMG_5652-Edit-3 photo IMG_5652-Edit-3_zps69d8a28b.jpg

Thanks so much to Lori and the Gossamer Blue Team for having me--it was an absolute honor and total blast to work with the gorgeous kits! Be on the lookout for my guest designer intro post on the Gossamer Blue blog coming soon!!

3 comments:

  1. Your work never ceases to amaze and inspire me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful, I love how you did the cork on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love the last layout! Super summery

    ReplyDelete