Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Crate Paper's Creative Weekly

Hi All, Okay, raise your hand if you are ready for summer!!! My hand is not only raised, but it is waving frantically in the air like the kid in the classroom who just has to be called on before they burst. Yep, I'm excited for summer! The month's creative weekly theme at the Crate Paper blog is certain to get you in the mood for summer! The CP girls used the new collection The Pier to create some fun in the sun and sand projects and here's mine. I am totally loving the slide frames and chipboard from this collection!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Ready to play along with the challenge? I can't wait to see what you create!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I just got these papers and slide frames in the mail from 2 peas and I can't wait to play with them!

    ReplyDelete